Saturday, July 14, 2007

i think i lost a friend...but how did it happen?

Just feel really bad and want to type this out.

I assumed I had a buddy but probably I did not do enough to make him feel that way. It happened very suddenly to me, when I realise he is my good friend no more. I sensed something real bad had happened, something too late for me to salvage.

Well, it had been quite a long time. But frankly, it still hurts. Crossing my fingers, I still hope we are good friends, however unlikely it seems. Its ok to hate me, but first please tell me why. Let me alleviate the hatred in you by saying sorry. Please, give me a chance.

If you do not want to offer me the chance, tell me so too. It would be a great answer and the best parting present.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take heart bro, all can't be lost. Hope to see you soon.

jov

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home